4 more days to 2013! Okay, I was rather unproductive today. I only managed to finish half of the Math holiday homework >< Press on! There will be DYB sectional chalet for the next 3 days but I'm only going on the second day because I have to finish ALL my holiday homework *sighs* The next few days will be pretty busy for me. I'm going to spend my whole Sunday on my section's chalet and I have a family gathering on Monday evening. I wanted to go out with Xiaoying for some fun next week but there is the family gathering on Monday, family day on Tuesday and the next 3 days will be devoted to Chinese Orchestral practices. Chinese Orchestral practices were crazy this holiday. Some Year 3s like me had to go for all the practices which includes Junior High, Combined and Senior High orchestral practices. Hope our efforts pay off next year :X
Actually this holiday was quite a nice one as compared to the previous years as I managed to revise, do some work and recharge my energy for next year (: When I was in Year 1, SC took up most of my holiday and that was the same when I was in Year 2 as I was in the Orientation Committee. It was really busy but those days were memorable. I went out quite a few times with Xiaoying this holiday to watch Pitch Perfect and have lunch. We even made soaps together haha! It was very enjoyable and the soaps looked so awesome:
The teddy bear soaps look the cutest (:
I'll be back to update about the dyb chalet (: Bye people!


