Friday, June 28, 2013


Here's a quick post before I practice cello.  I'm not doing the post on my MEP trip today, because it will be a very lengthy one, and I can't afford to do that today.

Okay, these few days have been rather productive because I have been camping in Starbucks, except for today haha. I have been slacking for the whole day today. I'm still left with all my Music homework, Chemistry and History assignments T_T Its so surprising that Hazel and I are so similar! Although she is an introvert, but she behaves like an extrovert LOL. But we face the same problems. Like being the worst in class and having a mid-teen life crisis. If you read her blog: www.hxzel.wordpress.com you will realise that we dwell on the same problems :/ Like we don't have the drive to mug because we don't know which subject to start with. Unlike most people in our school, we are not inclined to math and science. Rather, we can do all the subjects, but we can't ace in any :<  I ripped these questions from her blog:

  • Should the subjects I take be for the sake of supporting my future family?
  • Should I take subjects that I like but would be doomed to fail regardless?
  • Should I step up for a bigger leadership role for something I don’t want at all but just for the sake of something nice on a cert?
  • Should I try a new CCA even if I have no background knowledge/previous experience?
  • Should I focus on my Sciences or my humanities now?
  • Should I aim for something that I can’t even achieve?
  • Should I go for a combination that isn’t conventional but I might even end up doing well in?
  • Should I stop living in other people’s ambitions and really start thinking of what I want in my future?
  • Should I stop comparing myself to others or will it ultimately push me higher?
  • Should I find out what I really want, pursue it and excel or choose the safe path in life and get a guaranteed but less happy result?
  • Am i even good enough?
I'm so confused now, because I emailed Mr Tay to inform him my decision about dropping Physics, but he has not replied my email :( I planned to bury my Physics assignments. If he doesn't allow me to drop Physics, I will be so screwed ._. I just hope to pass Year 4 and get my desired combination for Senior High, which is H1 Economics, H2 Math, Chemistry and Music. I'm planning to appeal to Mrs Han for my exemption from H3 Music since I won't pursue Music Performance after graduation, or else my parents will disown me :/ Sorry for all the rage posts lately, because I'm currently in a dilemma over a lot of other matters too. Like should I choose to disregard gratitude over my own improvements? I'm so fickle minded omg. 

Last week, I watched Ah Boys to Men I and II, and I've got to say that this movie series is awesome. I think these two movies are the first two movies I have seen this year. I will give it a five out of five. It has been such a long time ever since I saw new faces in Singapore's entertainment industry :O I thought that the actors acted really well for their debut work. Way to go! I shall not give any spoilers here (: But the movie series is filled with heart-warming moments as well as humour! Do watch it if you haven't :D 

Credits to Tumblr (: