Just looked through ShuHui's photos. OMG, NUS High looks so awesome. Haha. The special schools all look super nice, even SOTA. Well, I like the skirt. Cool colour :D
I love our metal buttons! But they really poke me sometimes >< I'm like seriously bored now =.= I cant sleep, and I have nothing to do online. Genevieve's photo about the 3 "barbie girls" are super funny. HAHA. LOL. It has like a ton of comments and it always revolves around JingPei and Genevieve *woot woot!* I can't wait for dry-run! Although there's only 2 days for orientation for year 1 and 3s but none for year 2 and 4s. I'm missing my SC people like crazy already (:
I can't stand the spams in my cbox =.= I wonder why some people are like so free to do all of this. Read ShinRu's blog just now. OMG, poor her. There's a sicko who chatted with her ><