Monday, August 09, 2010

National Day 2010!

Hmph, didnt touch any work today. 'Cos went for breakfast in the morning, then BOWLed from like 12 to 2+. Went to slack on the beach till 5.15 -.- When I reached home, my siblings immediately switched on the tv. Watched the NDP on screen :) It was way much nicer than my year's. My year's practically sucked. I love the last year's one more. So funny. Lol. Then watched Ip Man with Dad and siblings, while mum went to do some work. You can never get bored watching Ip Man. Its DAMNED NICE. The second part is also awesome. 'Cos Ip Man always wins. Teehee :D While watching, added contacts to phone card. Finished after 30min? That was how I wasted one whole day today -.- Yeah. So, I kinda regretted watching so many hours of tv today. Then, I can't go out with clique tomorrow :( 'Cos I still have a ton of LOVELY homework waiting for me. Well then, tatas. *Changed phone! SUPER HAPPY. Lol. 'Cos my ex-phone is like a piece of scrap-.-The metal stuff all loose. Even when I wanna charge the phone, need to tie a rubber band-.- Then, it can't read the memory card somemore-.- Anyways, what is over, is over :)