Friday, July 23, 2010

Week 4

Kinda busy this week. Nothing interesting.Its all about homework, tests, project, RS. Blahblah. Was on the verge of exploding yesterday night. 'Cos its like RS mock OP was today, so I was mugging the script ytd while Jamie was mugging the slides. Linlin and XiaoWei are super slack lor. Sigh. Then still need to collate all the math byte-sized project thing and re-fomat then print it out, plus portfolio presentation. Argh. Had science Biology test today. Should be able to pass. But I hope that can get at least 85% of marks. Slept at 1am ytd, thats why I looked like a zombie in school today. Seriously, school is depriving me of sleep and ruining my complexion. Luckily theres only 2 science worksheets for this weekend. 'Cos theres RS OP on Monday! AAHHHHHH!!!! From next week onwards, its like the start of CTs already. Oh boy, time flies. Have not started revising for the CTs, 'cos this week was super hectic. Needa go school tomorrow morning too. *Yawn*. Seriously, PC day doesn't make sense. My mum always reviews my portfolio, so the PC day is like totally redundant. Changed Shangyin time with senior. Have not started cello practice at all. AAHHHHHHH!!!! Sometimes I really ask myself why am I mugging homework and treating tests and projects so seriously, when I have not finished mugging, and its already 12.30am. Haha. I am like seriously stoning and emo for this week, except for RS meetings. RS ending soon, is it a good or bad thing? I don't wanna talk much about friends. I'm pissed, seriously. Why can't I be like Denise and Lynn who have very good friends in secondary school. Don't wanna elaborate much. Still need to survive in Ivin for like 1 and a half years more. Hope I survive without breaking down. Gotta continue muggin script. So, thats all.