
Uber bored... Yay, Monday no school! No idea why I'm so much more hyper in term 3.Have not finished homework :P Only halfway through. Listening to classical music now, I know its weird, but I'm addicted to Bizet's L'Arlesienne and some of Chopin's and Mozart's. Went for lunch with Annabel and YuChen today, Yuchen pro luh. Can finish a bowl of piping hot noodles in less than 10mins. She also added lots of chilli >.< Sat beside Terrence at first>.< But as Jonathan was blocking me, I changed seats with him according to MrsPoh's orders :D Sitting beside KhaiYing now, but don't really talk to her luhs. Guess what, Yuchen's seating in front of me. Haha. She sits besides LiEn. She keeps complaining how sick he is. Hahas. JiaYous on your survival sitting beside LiEn :D Don't talk to Yuchen during lesson time. Only talk during breaks and when no teachers are around. Math test was ok. Mr Chin complimented my group's history presentation! Triple yay! Haha. Wonder whats in store for the rest of the semester. Wish me luck! Tatas :D