
Great, my blogskin is screwed, and I'm not going to repair it. Sian. I don't know what happened to me. I'm feeling down again. Why aren't there friends like Denise and JengSuan in Secondary school? Perhaps its just me. Because they both already have best friends. Everyone is so competitive. I wonder how is it in HwaChong(to Glenn and Jovian), and RGS(to HuiRu and Claire). Looking forward to cello practices in school. The seniors are friendly and funny. Hahas. My results and intrument playing sucks ttm. Urgh. Isn't there anything I can shine in? I think that emo-ing is my most used emotion on my face. Empty smiles are all I have with me most of the time. Looking forward to see clique(JengSuan, Denise, JianHong, Jerome, NeeSheng) again. Thank you JianHong for being my listener. 'Cos you know the kind of people in this school too. I don't care ler. I'm going to chiong all the way from now, and leave my feelings aside. I think I will be a total emo after the june holidays. Emotions just do not help us to excel, except for the leadership and friendship part. But in this school, I hate to admit that I suck ttm in everything. 1.My yearly title of class monitress is gone. 2.My friends are gone too. What can I do? Books are my only best friends now. Shall force myself to love books from now, instead of dozing off when reading them. Reality is harsh, but true. What to do?