Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy 100th post♥

Went out of school for the elective thing today. I don't know why I'm feeling so down for this whole term. Whats wrong with me. Sheryl and XiaoYing managed to make me smile today :) Urgh. Anyways, me and Sheryl pangseh-ed XiaoYing today then she was flaring up at us. Me and Sheryl was mad for like 5mins, then XiaoYing apologised. Everything went back to normal. Played on the excursion bus on the way back, though it was not so enjoyable, Kester brightened up the day :) Seriously, I don't know what happened to me. Although I'm smiling, but I feel empty on the inside. Where are my besties? Good for them, 'cos they found true besties just like in primary school. But I feel super lonely and left out. JianHong's my only bestie in this school, but I can't meet up with him often, 'cos rumours will spread, thanks to the big-mouthed boys in my class. Anyway, so far in school, JianHong is the only one that at understand me. I miss the primary school days. DENISE AND JENGSUAN!!!